ECSTATIC SOUL SUMMER CAMP GUIDELINES
Everyone who attends Ecstatic Soul Summer Camp agrees to abide by the following guidelines:
- I will honor the personal space of other campers. I will make sure I have appropriate consent in the form of a clear "Yes" before engaging anybody in dance or other physical contact.
- I will not arrive to camp before 6pm on Thursday, July 26th. I will try to arrive in time to get settled into my lodging/camping before the opening circle (which is at 8:30pm). Otherwise, I will arrive for check-in by 10:30pm on Thursday or between 8am-10am on Friday. There's no staff available for check-in outside of those hours.
- I understand that all campers must be off the Camp Cascade property by 10am on July 29th.
- Ecstatic Soul is an alcohol-free and drug-free event.
- Candles, incense, camp stoves, or anything that has a flame are prohibited at all times.
- I will honor Camp Cascade's clothing policy. For all indoor dances, workshops, classes, and meals: tops & bottoms are required at all times by all genders and ages. For outdoor common spaces, including the swimming pond: traditional swimwear is the minimum. Down by the river: all clothing is optional.
- Pets are not allowed at camp. Pets are not allowed in vehicles in the parking lot.
- Ecstatic Soul is "tech-free" (and there's no cell phone service or wifi there). Many of us are attending because we want to unplug and be away from tech distractions. So please minimize use of smartphones, laptops, iPads, iPods, and tablets. Also, to honor people's privacy and vulnerability, photography requires consent.
- If I am bringing children to camp, I agree to take full and active responsibility for my children's behavior (and volume) so as not to disrupt the experience of the other participants, whether at the dances, during classes, or when people are trying to sleep. I understand that all children under the age of 13 must be supervised by a parent or designated adult at all times.
- I understand that anybody who poses a threat to the safety of another camper will be expected to leave camp with no refund.